- Gain: 14 dB resulting in 34 dB of total gain (20 dB of gain from NC2k itself).
- Noise: 30 µV.
- Input impedance: 47 kOhm.
- Compact fit into NC2k with no extra space required.
- Hypex HxR series regulators with wider bandwidth, lower noise and lower output impedance.
- LM4562 based input stage as suggested by Hypex for best specifications and neutral sound.
- Manually assembled and individually tested to meet requirements.
Please note this buffer requires the SMPS (e.g. SMPS3kA700) to provide its auxiliary voltages as unregulated. This is a standard requirement for any buffered Hypex amplifier (e.g. NC1200 which has similar buffer built-in). The information regarding auxiliary voltages and how you can switch between regulated and unregulated can be found on 11th page of the SMPS3kA700 datasheet (please refer to 7.6 Aux voltage selection):
Price: 100 EUR excl. VAT